RULES & PROTOCOL
This is a good will tournament. Discourteous or unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated.
• Each competitor may enter one kata, one kobudo, and one kumite division.
• Traditional white gi/uniform is required with sleeves and pant legs not rolled up but hemmed. Black gi top may be worn for kobudo
• Groin and hand protectors are mandatory for all competitors, as well as chest protectors for female competitors.
• Helmets are mandatory for those under 18 with the exception of those who have been exempt.
Helmets are optional for those 18+ but a mouthguard is mandatory if not wearing a helmet.
• All traditional Okinawan weapons will be allowed for kobudo competition.